Diving is a diverse and exciting sport, offering endless opportunities to build your experience, learn new skills and explore new diving horizons.
Develop and improve your diving and other skills with Skill Development Courses.
BSAC offers a wide range of special interest courses, designed to ensure you get the very best out of your diving. Our programme of Skill Development Courses (SDCs) are regularly held by Regional Coaching Teams, BSAC Centres, and are held in-club at Bingham if we have sufficient numbers.
So, whether your interest is in rescue, wrecks, technical, marine life or photography, there is a BSAC specialist course for everybody.
BSAC's current courses include:
• Accelerated Decompression Procedures (ADP)
• Buoyancy and Trim workshop
• Compressor Operation
• Dive Planning and Management
• Drysuit diver
• Marine Life Appreciation
• Nitrox Gas Blender / Mixed Gas Blender
• Nitrox workshops
• Search and Recovery
• Wreck Appreciation
• Wreck Diving
• Twin-set Diver
Safety and rescue
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• Lifesaver and Advanced Lifesaver Award
• First Aid for Divers
• Oxygen Administration
• Oxygen Administration refresher
• Practical Rescue Management
• RNLI Diver Sea Survival Workshop
• Snorkel Lifesaver and Advanced Snorkel Lifesaver Award
• Boat Handling
• Chartwork and Position Fixing
• Diver Coxswain Assessment
• Ice Diving
• Underwater Photography
Want to get more from your diving? Have fun, build confidence and expand your diving opportunities with BSAC Skill Development Courses (SDCs)
BSAC's range of special interest courses is designed to ensure you get the very best out of your diving. SDCs are regularly held by Regional Coaching Teams, BSAC centres and can be staged in clubs.